We’re so glad you are interested in enrolling your child/children at Sudbury School of Atlanta! We recommend you begin by attending an open house or scheduling a private tour. This gives you a chance to see our space, ask any questions you might have, and see if SSA is a good fit for your family.
Once you’ve made the decision to enroll with us, please follow this process:
- Fill out the application here.
- Pay the application fee. An invoice will be emailed to you once we receive your application. (This non-refundable fee is $100 for the first child and $50 for each additional child.)
- Complete the enrollment packet. (We will send you a link to those materials after you’ve completed steps 1 and 2.)
- Attend an admissions conference. The admissions conference is attended by all enrolling students and parents/guardians in your family. This is a chance for us to get to know each other better, to clarify details about the Sudbury model, and to help set everyone up for a successful experience.
- Complete a 3-day trial. This gives the prospective student(s) a chance to fully experience Sudbury School of Atlanta so we can all make sure it’s the right fit.
- Attend a post-trial conference. This is an opportunity for everyone to check in, ask and answer any remaining questions, and make sure we all feel great about moving forward.
- Sign your contract and pay your first month’s tuition.
- Start at Sudbury School of Atlanta!
We seek to have a diverse student body. The Sudbury School of Atlanta does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or national/ethnic origin in our admissions or tuition assistance process or policies.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Friday, June 9 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Saturday, July 1 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sunday, July 16 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Saturday, July 29 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Send checks or money orders to:
Sudbury School of Atlanta
PO Box 748
Avondale Estates, GA 30002