We’re so glad you are interested in enrolling your child/children at Sudbury School of Atlanta! We offer ongoing enrollment when space is available. Space may be limited for a variety of reasons. We encourage all interested families to complete steps 1 and 2 of the enrollment process below, at which point we can notify you about next steps or add your child/children to our wait list if needed.
Here are the steps for enrollment:
- Attend an open house or schedule a private tour. This gives you a chance to see our space, ask any questions you might have, and see if SSA is a good fit for your family. Please complete this form to request a tour, or check the events tab on our Facebook page to find upcoming open house opportunities.
- Complete an application. Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is now closed. If enrolling for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year, complete the application here.
- Complete the enrollment packet and pay the enrollment fee. An invoice will be emailed to you once we receive your application. (This non-refundable fee is $100 for the first child and $50 for each additional child.) You will also receive links to the enrollment packet.
- Attend an orientation. This usually lasts about 15-30 minutes and is typically scheduled at 8:45am on the first day of the student’s trial visit.
- Complete a 3-day trial. This gives the prospective student(s) a chance to fully experience Sudbury School of Atlanta so we can all make sure it’s the right fit.
- Attend a post-trial-conference. This is an opportunity for everyone to check in, ask and answer any remaining questions, and make sure we all feel great about moving forward.
- Sign your contract and pay your first month’s tuition.
- Start at Sudbury School of Atlanta!
We seek to have a diverse student body. The Sudbury School of Atlanta does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or national/ethnic origin in our admissions or tuition assistance process or policies.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Saturday, April 21 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday, June 16 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday, July 14 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Send checks or money orders to:
Sudbury School of Atlanta
PO Box 748
Avondale Estates, GA 30002